Networks, VoIP, & WiFi
Networks, VoIP, and Wifi are vital components of your business. Without them – you can’t stay up and running. These services are crucial to employee productivity and collaboration. That is why it’s important for you to have the best support, so you never have to worry about your business slowing down.
Networks are a necessity in any business – most of our devices rely on networks to operate. A network provides communication protocols over digital connections to each device and shares resources across each device. Our job is to manage your network to ensure proper and efficient operation and take proactive steps for any outages.
We will assess your current network and provide the best recommendations for your site. Don’t let your network hold you back from your business running smoothly!
Looking for an inexpensive way to successfully compete with large businesses? The solution is Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP), a virtual phone system that enables you to unify communications and save money.
Widely used, VoIP is a proven technology that comes with clear audio and some powerful benefits for small and medium businesses.
Here are some ways VoIP can power up your business:
- Free you and your staff to work at any location remotely without worry. You’ll receive calls from your business number wherever you are.
- Expand your geographical reach by getting locally registered numbers anywhere you want to grow your business.
- No need for a receptionist to answer calls. VoIP gives you a virtual receptionist and allows you to boost your brand using customized on-hold messaging.
- Enhance your marketing by tracking where leads are coming from. You can assign unique phone numbers to each of your sales campaigns.
- Increase sales by adding VoIP-powered Click-To-Call buttons to your website, email signatures, and online ads. Customers will be able to easily connect with you.
Ready to make the switch from your traditional system to a VoIP phone system? We can set this up with any of the features you choose. All you need is an Internet connection, we’ll do the rest.
Wifi is vital to your company’s productivity level. It is how each device in your building is able to connect to the internet. Get the most out of your internet speed with the correct equipment and support. When your wifi is down or
out, it means money and productivity is lost. We’re dedicated to providing you solutions and support so you don’t have to worry about what will happen to your business when your internet is down.
Get in touch with us today to learn how Millcore Systems can benefit your business.